Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tuesday 1/1/08 New Years Day

This is a common day where many people claim to start exercising. I feel good that I have started mine before now. Eating low carb through Christmas and new years was difficult and I admit that let it slip a little. I did not go nuts. I simply indulged mildly.

Today, New Years I am watching Mizzou kick the crap out of Arkansas in the Cotton bowl. I just finished workout A and feel good. Breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs and crystal light. Dinner will be black eyed peas.

Monday no workout. Breakfast was a power bar, lunch was deli meat, cheese, and carrots with natural peanut butter. I know... avoid carrots. I justify it by the fact that I don't need to lose many pounds. Dinner was bad. I snacked on chips with guac, crackers with cream cheese and some excellent goat cheese quesadilla's. I partook of my homemade beer and night capped with a bourbon on the rocks.

My weight is holding steady at 157 each day for last 4 days.

Sunday I ate well. My workout was 20 minutes on the elliptical and then curls.

No comments: