Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wednesday 1/9/08 Week 4 begins

As I start week 4, I can honestly say that since New Years Eve I have been sticking to low carb. Except for last saturday night where some home brew was consumed, but the upside is that I did not dig into any munchies.

Weds I performed workout B (advanced). Note: I don't know if I indicated but I have been doing the advanced workouts from the book. I worked from home and did my workout during the noon hour. I have noticed that the reps are getting easier now. I don't burn as quick on some of the exercises. The 20 pushups times 2 is easier. The dumbbell shoulder press is easier and I have increased the weight on my dumbbell bench press.

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled in microwave.
Lunch: 1 whole grain pita with roast beef, cheddar, and celery with natural PB on the side.
Dinner: Grape Nuts cereal (busy night with basketball practice).

Thursday morning I am drawing my 1 month blood sample. I should post my beginning blood work results. Maybe I will do that when I get this result back.

No comments: