Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday 1/12/08

Nice and easy saturday. Cooper had a basketball game at which the team looked better and did the things they should be doing correctly. Albeit they were outscored (we don't officially keep score but some parents put a bug in my ear).

Eggs in the morning. A tuna "pie" for lunch. This was a low carb tortilla toasted in the oven with a small schmere of goats cheese. Take the toasted tortilla and mash some tuna fish around cover with some cheese and bake until the cheese is melted (15 min at 350). Pretty tasty.

Dinner will be treacherous. Having dinner at my mothers where I think chicken and rice casserole will be served. Family gatherings are difficult to stay low carb. I will do my best.

Workout C today and added a 1 mile run. I followed my run with protein powder in water drink.

As for over all health. I feel great. I am sleeping well (never been a problem) but I notice more dreams... naturally they don't make any sense. Never had any cancor sores so nothing to report in that area. Visually I can see some toning taking shape. My pants are noticeably roomier. I am fully motivated to stick to this diet.

No comments: