Friday, January 11, 2008

Thursday 1/10/08

I have to declare that I feel good. My body is strengthening muscles that have long been quasi dormant. Core workouts find those muscles that desk jockeys don't use. In addition to the workouts, I have been standing at my desk for the morning time at work.

Thursday I had to fast for my lab work so I had a late Powerbar for breakfast, lunch was leftover chicken cachitore (spelling) and dinner was crockpot enchilada goo. I did not partake of any tortilla or anything like that. I glopped a bit of regular yogurt on top in lieu of sour cream. At first it was a mistake and I was a bit grossed out. Then after trying it, it was good. Do it.

Political commentary: Ron Paul is a nut case. After watching the debates last night, I am convinced this isolationist would the ruin of our country. I consider myself conservative, but Ron Paul is a whack job. I don't fully know who I support yet, but I know who NOT to support.

Thurs workout was a curls and some bench press. It was an off day, but I wanted to get some mirror muscle work in.

No comments: