Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday 1/16/08 Week5

Week 5 begins. This translates into different exercises during the workout. I will admit that I was challenged by tonights workout. The deadlift and chinups were the most difficult.

As I sip on my protien drink, I reflect on today's meals. Breakfast was 3 egg whites while I was chastised via email by my friend and Author of TNT Diet Adam Campbell. His rant was my buying into the high cholestoral readings. As I understand it, I shouldn't be so concerned about a 209 total cholestoral. I am also told to not fear fat as much as the mainstream dictates. Good for me... more meat.

Like I said, breakfast was 3 egg whites microwaved with salt and pepper. Lunch was a Quiznos steak salad. Dinner was home concocted chicken caesar salad.

Why does this stupid protein powder never dissolve fully?

No comments: