Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday 1/15/07

For workouts, today was an off day. But I did curls and situps anyway.

Got some good news today. I got my blood results back. My original cholestoral in the beginning of the TNT diet was 228, HDL was 45, and LDL 154. But note that I was essentially eating as if I was on plan E or phase 3 of the South Beach.

After 3 weeks and a few days, my overall cholestoral dropped to 209 on the dieting and exercise. I don't have the other numbers off the top of my head, but they also improved a bit.

I think I can improve my cholestoral by cutting out the yolks in my eggs and less beef. I don't consume a lot of fat, but every little bit counts I suspect. I have been on vytorin before and don't want to be. It definitely helps, but has a side effect of muscle pain.

Well... how did I eat today? Breakfast was cereal. Lunch was beef salad (leftover steak slices) on lettuce with olive oil/balsamic vinegar/dijon mustard. Dinner was roast beef and carrots from the crock pot.

No comments: