Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday 1/6/08

Tonight I thought I would share my workout sanctuary. I installed a chinup bar in the door jam of our spare bedroom. This works out fine, but I can't yet complete a set of 12 pullups. I don't see that happening for some time.
Here is another angle. Elliptical trainer, bench, ball, curl bar, etc. Got what I need. Didn't spend a ton. I accumulated items over time. Buy what you need now and don't go nuts.
Not exactly sure why I put up the mirrors, but hey... gyms have them. Why not me. I put a clock with a second hand on the wall for timing the rest periods.

Today I ate pretty well. Breakfast was a powerbar, lunch was leftover taco salad again and dinner was salmon patties with dill sauce (yogurt/mayo thing). Used white bean puree for a mash potato substitute and it was awesome.

Worked out by doing workout C and added curls and situp crunchers on the ball. Feeling good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: