Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday 2/13/08

Valentines Eve. Wife is out of town for a conference. Just me and the kids. Working from home today so I indulged in a bowl of South Beach Cereal and a banana.


Lunch consisted of something I can't remember. Huh. That's odd.


Dinner was a ham wrap that I threw together. Lettuce, cheese, ham rolled in a tortilla. Nothing fancy. We had basketball practice tonight and were in a hurry.


Side bar:

I have been noticing more and more personal trainer ads in papers and flyers. Are these folks really needed? I see their value but only in really special cases. Are you training for something specific? The average Joe does not really need this service. Maybe an initial consultation to get your program on track but you should be able to continue the program on your own. Maybe I am just too cynical or just lucky to have the ability to maintain a discipline in my eating and workouts. Do some people need the personal trainer to inspire and motivate? If so, that is an expensive ecoutrement to your workout.

No comments: