Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday 2/4/08

2 Powerbars for breakfast. I don't feel sorry for Tom Brady. He got cocky early in the week when he scoffed at Plaxico's prediction of 23-17 Giant Victory... "...17 points? He's only giving us 17 points." Funny. Love it. Will Tom's supermodel girlfriend dump him now?

I was at the hospital today proctoring my mother's foot surgery and there to offer a ride home. I went to my sisters at 2pm and had leftover beef enchiladas and other leftover superbowl fair. Carb fest. To include... bread pudding.

For dinner, I had 2 eggs, taco meat, and cheese. Huevos Rancheros of sorts.

With all that guilt, I decided to workout by doing squats, bench, situps, and curls. It was technically an off day, but with all that intake today I felt it necessary.

No comments: