Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday 2/3/08 (superbowl)

Got up early and started banging away at website stuff. Before I knew it, it was 10am. I had not place to be. I had 2 eggs and small bowl of oatmeal for "breakfast" but more like a brunch.

Worked out with advanced workout C. I added on some curls while watching economy talk on CNN. BORING!!! but somewhat interesting. The stimulus package may not be so popular among economists. Who cares?!?!?! I want $600.

Lunch was a carb fest with a couple double decker tacos. Didn't stuff myself. No dinner, but snacked on tortilla chips and 7 layer dip while watching the SuperBowl. I had a few rum and Mr. Pibb's. Note: the Mr. Pibb is a Pibb Zero product with no calories or carbs. All sodium. Good beverage.

I did an analysis of January. I worked out17 of the 31 days and averaged 154 lbs through the month. I don't think that means much, but my mirror appearance is improved. I have noticed a lack of spare tire, pants fit better and more definition in my shoulders, pecs, and abs.

No comments: