Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Saturday 2/23/08 & Sunday 2/24/08

This is one of those crazy weekeds for me as it relates to work. I have to work all night to support a client conversion. It's a computer thing...

When I have to do these things, my routine gets totally thrown off. Not just sleep but eating as well. I end up snacking on Peanut M&M's all night, drinking way too much soda just to stay awake. It's a survival thing I guess.

After being awake all night (note: I did get a 3 hour nap in on saturday afternoon), I returned home at 9am and downed a bowl of grape nuts then slumbered for 4 hours.

The highlight of the weekend was a my wife and her new recipe she found. It is a crock pot recipe that has roast, parsnips, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, etc. There is a secret ingredient of maple syrup (low sugar duh!). IT was outstanding. Email me if you want the recipe.

No comments: