Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday 2/5/08

The kids were home today will flu bugs and it was my turn to stay home with them. I worked from home. I am also battling a bit of a head cold and hope that don't fall into a full blown flu bug.

Breakfast was a bowl of South Beach cereal. Lunch was tuna with a couple slices of tomato and cottage cheese. Secret ingredient in the tuna is a nip of vinegar. Makes it savory. Dinner was pork chops, sweet potato, and a slices of korean pear.

I did workout even though I had a headache from the head cold. I modified the Workout A while watching American Idol. I did lunges with dumbbells instead of deadlift. Pushups instead of incline press. I still did the chinups. They are getting easier.

Meds: Took a couple ibuprofen this morning, an airborne tablet, and tonight after the workout I took an alka-seltzer (night time) with cold med.

No comments: