Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday 12/20/07

Didn't workout weds night. Cooper had basketball practice. I am the coach and I was worn out.

Morning Weight: 155

Thurs Breakfast: Powerbar again... I know, knock it off.

Thurs Lunch: chicken breast, ricotta cheese, tomatoes, and an apple.

Thurs Dinner: leftover burrito filling (beef and bean).

Worked out using Plan B. I will admit, the exercises were more difficult. This phase called for 20 reps. I had to dial back the weight to complete the sets. I felt it. The jackknife ball thing was difficult. I could not finish the sets. It should get better. The exercise was more awkward than anything else. I have been standing up a work so I can add 3 hours of standing to my daily routine.

With the work week ending moving into the holiday there are many treats and tempting goodies around the office and the house. MB is a teacher and brings home many bags of cookies and homemade chocolate things. I have resisted. Look the other way and focus on work.

No comments: